Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sometimes in the Spring


It has been so discouragingly cold this Spring. We've been desperate for a good warm day to play outside. But FINALLY, this past week we've reached the high 60's and low 70's. We are sooo thankful! Plus, I've been itching to get outside and take some Springtime pictures of my boys. So this morning we were able enjoy some time outdoors, picking "andy-ions" and digging in the rocks.

Ms. Katrina came today too for Zeke's speech therapy. We all really appreciate her so much. I cannot believe the progress my little Zeke has made with her help. It's amazing that just 9 months ago he was only using 4 "real" words and now he jabbers constantly. He still has lots of work to do, but I can understand him now and he's able to communicate his needs. He's doing wonderfully and I am so proud. I'm kind of dreading the time when he no longer gets to have a weekly playdate with Ms."Trina". He loves her so much.

No comments: